Այս մասնաճյուղն ակտիվ չէ: Ոչ ակտիվ մասնաճյուղն այն է, որը դրամաշնորհ չի հատկացրել 6 ամիս շարունակ: Եթե Դուք հետաքրքրված եք վերագործարկել այս մասնաճյուղը, խնդրում ենք դիմել մեզ։
Wrangell High School Novel Fundըստ Lisa Brooks September 2021
Trans Youth Voice Lessonsըստ Audre Hickey August 2021
Yaaḵoosgé Daakahídi Restorative Practice Spaceըստ Devin Tatro July 2021
Translation of Iḷ̣isaqativut.org into Iñupiaqըստ Myles Creed June 2021
Yanshuká: Get ready!ըստ Roberta Littlefield May 2021
Mountain View Mural Walkըստ Kirsten Swann April 2021
Central Yup'ik Educational Resources in Schoolsըստ Raquel Schroeder March 2021
The Nest Pantry at Effie Kokrine Charter Schoolըստ Cassie Jackson February 2021
"Ancestors" Exhibit Redesignըստ Tanya Reed January 2021
After Mastectomyըստ Rebecca Braun November 2020
Homer Seed Libraryըստ Saskia Esslinger October 2020
Community indigenous food forest projectըստ Tia Atkinson September 2020
Hiland Mountain Creative Writing Classըստ Jamey Bradbury and Jaclyn Bergamino August 2020
Student Atmosphere Committeeըստ Bob Davis July 2020
Homeless Backpacksըստ Katie Cowgill June 2020
HYSOC Video Collage in the Time of Covid-19ըստ Daniel Perry May 2020
Build a Deck for The Roaming Root!ըստ Erica Moeller April 2020
Haines and Klukwan local produce SNAP accessըստ Sally Boisvert March 2020
The Far North Quilt Trail Projectըստ Somer Hahm February 2020
Bilingual Voter Information Calendarըստ Lina Mariscal January 2020
An Intimate Evening with Your Dataըստ Vanessa Raymond December 2019
RISE Programըստ Nicole Murphy November 2019
Traditional dugout canoe enhancementըստ Glenn "Stormy" Hamar October 2019
Opening a bicycle collective in Sitka, Alaskaըստ Alyssa Russell September 2019
Silaըստ Sonia Luokkala August 2019
Blossom Houseըստ Jody Hassel July 2019
Esther Shea Native Arts Institute for Youthըստ Richard Jackson June 2019
P.O.P.-Promote Our Pollinatorsըստ Anna DeVolld May 2019
Chess for Vets and Girl Scouts of America: Alaskaըստ Colleen Evanco April 2019
Art Materials for Artists with Disabilitiesըստ Phoebe Gonzales Rohrbacher March 2019
Visit and Play at the Fairbanks Children's Museumըստ Meredith Maple February 2019
Phones for Homeless Youthըստ Kelly King January 2019
4th Ave pop upըստ Jimmy Riordan December 2018
IAFN Community Pantriesըստ Michelle Ohnesorge November 2018
Supporting Literary Events In Seward, Alaskaըստ Shauna Potocky October 2018
KONR 106.1 LPFM - Transmitterըստ Ryan Anderson September 2018
Spruce Root Apprenticeshipըստ Kayla Williams and Trevan Kan August 2018
of relationըստ Enzina Marrari July 2018
Keys to Life Eyes Closed Projectըստ Shirley Staten and Gabriela Olmos June 2018
Housing and Homeless Coalitionըստ Eloy Ponce June 2018
Yup’ik Masks – Unfolding the Past to Our Present Gըստ Benjamin Charles April 2018
Books for BOB the Bookmobile!ըստ Mercedes Harness / Friends of the Homer Library March 2018
Pottery Outreachըստ Matthew Van Atta February 2018
Reaching Addicts & the families that love themըստ Keri-Ann Calderwood Baker January 2018
Alaska Dinosaurs Color and Learn Bookըստ Deborah Klein November 2017
Unmasking Brain Injury - Alaska 2017ըստ Annette Alfonsi October 2017
Bicycle Mechanic Schoolըստ Scott Menzies September 2017
Enhancing Playback Theatre for Underserved Youthըստ Sarah Finnell, Breadcrumbs Theatre Company, Fairbanks August 2017
Cedar Bark net making instructionըստ Jacinthe TwoBulls July 2017
FCM Outdoor Playgroundըստ Abigail Van Patter, Fairbanks Children's Museum June 2017
Hoonah Imagination Libraryըստ Nicki Shelton May 2017
Jim Bell Songbookըստ Sarah E Mitchell April 2017
Lakeside Learning Labըստ Jena Piacenti, 6th Grade Teacher, Sand Lake Elementary March 2017
Read On the Fly - Books for traveling kidsըստ Erin Kirkland February 2017
Stickers for Conservation!ըստ Luc Mehl January 2017
Youth on Record Alaskaըստ Cody Davidson December 2016
Mountain View Post Magazineըստ Kirsten Swann October 2016
Portable Front Porch Projectըստ Meg Zaletel - Anchorage Community House LLC September 2016
Central Urban Farmըստ Cindee Karns August 2016
Guys and Gals Read, Inc.ըստ Greg Hill July 2016
Establishing a Natural Sound Monitoring Programըստ Scott McEwen June 2016
The Velella Projectըստ L. Saunders McNeill May 2016
South Peninsula Syringe Exchangeըստ Catriona Reynolds April 2016
The Alaskan Invasive and Native Paper Projectըստ Desiree Hagen March 2016
Haines Harvestըստ Sally Boisvert March 2016
12% Happier Classըստ Susie Amundson January 2016
Books About Townըստ Rotary Club of Homer Downtown December 2015
Amtgardըստ Rowyn Cunningham November 2015
Tracing Roots: A Weaver's Journey Film Outreachըստ Ellen Frankenstein October 2015
more color for kidsըստ Sara Tabbert September 2015
Forget Me Not Movementըստ Forget Me Not, Inc. August 2015
Mobile Mending Vardoըստ Keren Lowell/Mobile Mending July 2015
Get the Veggie Truck rolling!ըստ Kaiyuh Cornberg June 2015
Awesome Foundation: Alaska Chapter will be going on hiatus after the September 2021 round of applications.
Awesome Alaska: Making Alaska an even more awesome place one $1000 grant at a time.
We’re here to help. Ten awesome individuals, artists, writers, entrepreneurs, business wizards, and all-around smart folks want to get behind your idea. We’re the names, brains, and money to catalyze your fabulous project.
Who we are:
- Ken Castner - Proximity theorist
- Anne Hanley - Playwright, Producer of The Winter Bear Project, first-time grandmother, fan of awesomeness in all forms
- Owen Hanley - Pulmonary physician (ret), skier, biker, runner and clean air advocate.
- John LeClair - Wildland Firefighter (ret), lover of nature and food, practicing tinkerer
- Claire Holland LeClair - ardent supporter of strong communities and public lands
- Nancy Lord - Environmental writer
- Paula Martin - entomologist, educator, consultant and writer
- Joe Martin - mariner, bicyclist, and fixer of things
- Dorli McWayne - flutist, teacher of flutists from 6 to 60+, conductor, four-season runner.
- Jo Michalski - Retired entrepreneur, community activist, parent, grandmother and 46 year Alaskan.
- Peter Michalski - lawyer, mediator, former judge, believer in community
- John Mouw - lover of food, reading, community and life.
- Rika Mouw - artist and passionate advocate for nature and wild places.
- Kesler Woodward - painter, art historian, curator, and token artist on boards, commissions, panels, and task forces in Alaska and the West.
- Kyra Wagner - an enthusiastic person of place
- Anne Wilkas - Lifelong learner, eater, conservationist and outdoor enthusiast
- Erin Hollowell – dean – poet first and foremost, planter/nurturer of seeds and ideas, champion for the written word
Who we fund:
- Do you qualify for a PFD? (And if you don’t know what a permanent fund dividend is, you’re not an Alaskan – in other words, we only fund current Alaskans who qualify for a dividend.)
- Folks with absolutely awesome ideas that have impact, surprise, and ingenuity.
- Note: we reserve the right to not award a grant during any period during which the Trustees do not receive a proposal that fits their standards.
Things to consider in your application:
- Proposals are due on the 15th of the month, decisions are rendered by the end of the month. All unsuccessful proposals are then deleted.
- How is $1000 going to make a difference to your project, you as an individual, and Alaska as a community?
- What makes your project unique?
- If your idea is time-sensitive, please apply at least 60 days in advance and make sure that you let us know your “deadline.”
Got a question? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask away!