Music Scholarship ProjectPar Geelong Youth Choir January 2020
DJ Finny to the MaxPar Fin Larcombe-Brooks November 2019
The Ultimate Pop Up Junkyard Playground - 3214Par Clare Walton October 2019
Activity supplies for bsscPar Hazy connelly October 2019
Wildlife Rescue and RehabilitationPar Ben Dekker August 2019
Basketball Inclusion for Primary KidsPar Sommer Minchin August 2019
We're the Geelong Chapter of the Awesome Foundation!
In Geelong we take great pride in our community spirit and love encouraging awesome projects.
A small collection of trustees have come together to create the Geelong chapter of the Awesome foundation.
Together the trustees provide one monthly grant up to $1,000. This grant can be given to one awesome project (individual or group) or divided into more depending on the successful applicant/s.
Applications open on the 1st of each month, close on the 23rd at 5pm of each month. The successful grant applicants will be contacted by the last day of the month. Applicants must reside in the City of Greater Geelong boundary.
The funds are a 'no strings attached' grant and will be awarded to one or more lucky applicant based on a vote between the trustees.
The Trustees are reviewing the February 2020 applicants now and will inform the successful applicant before the end of February. Successful applicants will be listed below for the next month,
The previous grants were awarded to the following applicants:
- July 2019 Grant: (two grants awarded) - 1.Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation 2.Basketball Inclusion for Primary School Kids.
- August 2019 Grant: No Award
- September 2019 Grand: The Ultimate Pop-Up Junkyard Playground.
- October 2019 Grant: Finny to the Max!
- November 2019 Grant: No Award.
- December 2019 Grant: A disadvantaged young woman was treated to a Christmas shopping day.
- January 2020 Grant: Geelong Youth Choir.
- February 2020: No grant awarded. Most Trustees were caught up in the COVID -19 virus and were overseas. Apology for any inconvenience.
UPDATE: Monday 23rd March 2020. Grants are suspended till COVID-19 is resolved.