Augmented Reality Anti Racism ArtPor Juan J Rodriguez June 2021
STEM Mentorship Power LunchPor Rudolph Moseley Jr May 2021
In 2021 #MUSEofRI Development Committee rebooted the Providence of the Awesome Foundation. The Providence chapter giving circle gives monthly, no-strings-attached grants to people anywhere in Providence county dedicated to making it’s residents more awesome through projects making a positive social impact in communities of color! BIPOC, youth and young adults are encouraged to apply.
We will award our next micro-grant in July 2021 for applications submitted by June 30, 2021. Any application submitted after this date will be reviewed in the next cycle.If you are interested in donating or becoming a trustee and helping us work towards our goal of giving monthly grants, please reach out for more details.
Help us out one of two ways:
- Share this link and encourage others to apply for the grant! awesomepvd.org
- Give $100/$75/$50/month and join as a full-time or guest trustee to help fund awesome projects!
How it works*
- The full-time trustees listed below each contribute $100 per month.
- People with awesome ideas submit an application for the grant.
- The trustees review and discuss the applications at the end of each month, and pick the best one.
- The winner is given up to $1000 (must be able to accept money through PayPal).
* Please note you will need a PayPal account to receive funds and we will also need provide a completed W-9 form.
What we like to see
- Make us say, “That’s awesome!”
- Makes a positive impact on communities of color in Rhode Island. Answer how on application.
- Clearly explain where the money will be spent (Hint: "marketing" or "website" is not specific enough).
- Add photos (if applicable).
- Say “PayPal” somewhere in your application so we know you read this and can accept money through these channels.
Interested in becoming a trustee?
How to donate
- See details below
- Thank you in advance
If you would like to donate, please click button below:
Business's if you are interested supporting a project, please click button below: