Rhode Island Music TherapyPor Felipe Mercedes November 2021
Health and Wellness Self CarePor Akeem Lloyd September 2021
Mini Kids Entrepreneur Fair of Rhode IslandPor Erica Campbell August 2021
Let’s Talk About RacePor Pilar Mccloud/A Sweet Creation Youth Org July 2021
Augmented Reality Anti Racism ArtPor Juan J Rodriguez June 2021
STEM Mentorship Power LunchPor Rudolph Moseley Jr May 2021
In 2021 the #MUSEofRI Development Committee rebooted the Providence chapter of the Awesome Foundation. The Providence chapter giving circle gives monthly, no-strings-attached grants to people anywhere in Providence county dedicated to making it’s residents more awesome through projects making a positive social impact in communities of color! BIPOC, youth and young adults are encouraged to apply.
We will award our next micro-grant in January 2022 for applications submitted by December 31, 2021 at 11:59PM EST. Any application submitted after this date will be reviewed in the next cycle.
Help us out one of two ways:
- Join as a Full-Time Trustee with monthly gift of $100 or if you just want to make a one-time gift of $100/$75/$50 to help fund an awesome project! You can do that too! (see below)
- Share this link and encourage others to apply for the grant! awesomepvd.org
How it works:
- The full-time trustees who are listed, each contribute $100 per month.
- People with awesome ideas submit an application for the micro-grant.
- The trustees review and discuss the applications at the end of each round, and pick the best one.
- The winner is given up to $1000 (must be able to accept money through PayPal).
Please note you will need a PayPal account to receive funds and we will also need you to provide a completed W-9 form.
What we like to see
- Make us say, “That’s awesome!”;
- Makes a positive impact on communities of color in Providence County;
- Add photos, web address (if applicable);
- Click here to view AwesomePVD Application Guide on how to complete application and the AwesomePVD Rubric before you apply.
Interested in becoming a trustee?
If you are interested in becoming a trustee or helping in some other way, please fill out this form and we will be in-touch.
How to donate:
- See details below
- Thank you in advance
Other Gift Options:
Corporations / Business's if you are interested in supporting an "Awesome" project with a $500 gift, please click button below: