Mini Kids Entrepreneur Fair of Rhode IslandBy Erica Campbell August 2021
Let’s Talk About RaceBy Pilar Mccloud/A Sweet Creation Youth Org July 2021
Augmented Reality Anti Racism ArtBy Juan J Rodriguez June 2021
STEM Mentorship Power LunchBy Rudolph Moseley Jr May 2021
In 2021 the #MUSEofRI Development Committee rebooted the Providence of the Awesome Foundation. The Providence chapter giving circle gives monthly, no-strings-attached grants to people anywhere in Providence county dedicated to making it’s residents more awesome through projects making a positive social impact in communities of color! BIPOC, youth and young adults are encouraged to apply.
We will award our next micro-grant in September 2021 for applications submitted by August 31, 2021 at 11:59PM EST. Any application submitted after this date will be reviewed in the next cycle.
If you are interested in donating or becoming a trustee in helping us work towards our goal of giving monthly micro-grants, please complete form here.
Help us out one of two ways:
- Join as a Full-Time Trustee with monthly gift of $100 or if you just want to donate $100/$75/$50 to help fund an awesome projects!
- Share this link and encourage others to apply for the grant! awesomepvd.org
How it works:
- The full-time trustees who are listed, each contribute $100 per month.
- People with awesome ideas submit an application for the micro-grant.
- The trustees review and discuss the applications at the end of each round, and pick the best one.
- The winner is given up to $1000 (must be able to accept money through PayPal).
Please note you will need a PayPal account to receive funds and we will also need you to provide a completed W-9 form.
What we like to see
- Make us say, “That’s awesome!”;
- Makes a positive impact on communities of color in Providence County;
- Add photos, web address (if applicable);
- Click here to view AwesomePVD Application Guide on how to complete application and the AwesomePVD Rubric before you apply.
Interested in becoming a trustee?
If you are interested in becoming a trustee or helping in some other way, please fill out this form and we will be in-touch.
How to donate:
- See details below
- Thank you in advance
Other Donation Options:
If you would like to donate one time, please click button below:
Corporations / Business's if you are interested supporting a project with $500+ donation, please click button below: